Saturday, March 21, 2009

The new job

This past week, my job assignment was changed from primary teacher trainer to secondary school teacher teaching math and science. so far I have only been a part of one training session but it seems like fun. I will be teaching in local schools this coming week. Hopefully, it will be a nice change of pace. I still can't believe I am in Uganda getting ready to work. It so strange thinking that I can sort of speak another language and then 5 weeks ago I didn't know it existed. Well stranger things happen all the time;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Beautiful!!!!

    Love you!!! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie- Jeff and I are so excited for you, and wish you happiness and success in your teaching venture. We are thrilled to be able to read your blog- a new experience for us- and keep up with how you're doing. Big hugs, Suzie

    ReplyDelete